The popularity of social networking has been widely acknowledged by the entire world. During the past years, Facebook has been the top competitor among the social networks. Around the world, Facebook gets the most traffic when compared with other social media sites. Having more than 500 million users, Facebook has become a go-to tool to promote businesses, events and special interests. Through Facebook advertising, a small business can easily reach a very targeted market and audience. Advertising on Facebook will help people in business or companies share their information and products by way of connecting with their exact consumers determined by their geographical and social information.
As the largest site of its kind on the internet, Facebook gets millions of hits each day making it a valuable place to advertise as a business. Our clients have their business out there targeting the people who are most likely to spend money on their services.
Here are some reasons why our clients chose Facebook advertising.
- To begin with, it is a relatively cheap alternative to get started with an advertising platform. Other platforms can cost several thousands of dollars before you even place your ad, and then you begin to get leads which is where you see your return on investment.
- It works well for smaller businesses. So if you wanted to sell something to people in New York, then this can easily be done. Without geographic limitations, it can quickly open up a whole new batch of customers simply due to the popularity of the website.
- Ads on Facebook can include an image, not just text. The brain is much more willing to take notice of an image than just a block of text in an ad. This can mean more people are likely to click on your ad leading to a greater chance of you getting a lead.
- Facebook ads let you have a longer description. This allows you to tell your prospects more information about your company and your services. Which can make the difference between someone clicking on your ad or not.
- Facebook also allows you to create your own page and use that to help advertise your business using the network of contacts and friends. Through your page you can get initial engagement and warm them up by keeping them up to date on what is going on in your business. New events, new products or special offers are some of the ways our clients use Facebook to increase customer engagement. It’s also a great place for existing customers to stay engaged.
So Facebook advertising is relatively cheap to get started, a highly targeted advertising platform, and flexible in advertising layouts. The sheer number of people using Facebook on a daily basis means you really should carefully consider the possibilities of advertising there. Our clients have always been surprised at how targeted the leads are that they get from Facebook.
Our team of experts has been helping businesses just like yours grow their businesses for over 10 years. We have fine-tuned the process and implementing these techniques into business.
If you want to discover more about how this can work for you, we can walk you through the system and answer any questions you have.
The Battle Plan call is a 20-40 minute call where you and we will create a custom blueprint showing you exactly how to get more customers.
If you enjoyed this article, please like and share.